Authorities say people who have visited Browns Plains and Park Ridge recently should visit a COVID-19 testing centre, after Queensland Health released a list of locations two patients visited while unknowingly contagious.
The list includes Chatime at Grand Plaza and the Browns Plains Primary Medical and Dental centre, as well as African Grocery Shop, Woodridge.
It comes after a third case of the virus, a 22-year-old childcare worker at Chatswood Hills, was confirmed today.
She is a known close contact of the previous two cases confirmed earlier today.
They flew back into Queensland from Melbourne, via Sydney, on July 21.
Logan MP Linus Power urged people to get tested.
"Our message remains the same," he said.
"If you're showing symptoms, no matter how mild, go and get tested.
"You can go to any testing centre that pops up, or Logan Hospital.
"We want people to be particularly careful if they have visited the greater Browns Plains or Park Ridge areas."
Full venue list
- July 22-23 - (9:30am-6pm) - Parklands Christian College, Park Ridge
- July - (7-9pm) - Madtongsan IV Restaurant - Sunnybank
- July 23 - (9:25pm) - Heeretea -Bubble Tea Shop - Sunnybank
- July 23-24 - YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care - Springwood
- July 24 - (3:30-5:30pm) - Primary Medical and Dental Practice - Browns Plains
- July 26 - (6:30-9:30pm) Thai Peak Restaurant - Springfield
- July 27 - Cowch Dessert Cocktail Bar - Southbank
- July 27 - P'Nut Street Noodles - Southbank
- July 28 - African Grocery Shop - Station Road, Woodridge
- July 28 - (12.25pm-12.30pm) - Primary Medical and Dental Practice - Browns Plains
- July 28 - Chatime Grand Plaza - Browns Plains
- July 28 - Origin Kebabs Grand Plaza - Browns Plains