POLICE are on the hunt to find nine vehicles stolen from the Logan District in the past five days.
A black 2006 Mitsubishi Triton ute with registration 002XNY stolen from Yarrabilba on Thursday, September 13 is among the list of vehicles police are searching for.
A Queensland Police Service spokesperson said some of the vehicles were stolen while the owners were at home.
“Keys, mobile phones and cash have also been stolen after thieves gained entry to homes and easily located car keys in plain view,” the spokesperson said.
“...Residents should secure their home and vehicles to avoid opportunistic thefts. Hiding car keys and valuables will make it difficult for offenders to steal your vehicle and other property.”
- Black 2006 Mitsubishi Triton ute, rego 002XNY, stolen from Yarrabilba on September 13
- White 2002 Nissan Patrol ute, rego 177GVQ, stolen from Hillcrest on September 12
- Red 1985 Suzuki Mighty boy ute, rego 209 XBM, stolen from Loganholme on September 11
- White 2016 Holden Commodore station wagon, rego 287WND, stolen from Kingston on September 13
- Orange 1999 Holden Commodore sedan, rego 342XYG, stolen from Woodridge on September 13
- Black 2007 Dodge Nitro station wagon, rego 415YGU, stolen from Eagleby on September 12
- Silver 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback, rego 558SFZ, stolen from Underwood on September 13
- Black 2011 Ford Ranger dual cab, rego 601YEJ, stolen from Corubia on September 14
- Silver 2010 Toyota Camry sedan, rego 63JJD, stolen from Heritage Park on September 1
If you have information which can help police contact Policelink on 131 444 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.